The only fibre and NGA event in Eastern Europe!
Benefit from an unrivalled showcase of fibre and NGA case sudies led by Eastern European operators and broadband providers
As investment in fibre deployment dramatically increases across the World, and the Eastern European broadband market continues to boom, operators in the region have firmly established themselves as pioneers in the field. With more and more Eastern European operators committed to deploying fibre and NGA networks, the region has fast propelled itself to the forefront of fibre deployments worldwide.
However, as operators look to further their fibre footprint and deploy to new areas to keep up with increasing customer demand, they still have key questions to overcome:
As a unique event in the market, and part of the Global FTTx Summit Series, FTTx Summit Eastern Europe 2013 will address the key issues facing Eastern European operators as they struggle to build profitable fibre and NGA networks and deliver that much needed ROI.
Top Reasons To Attend FTTx Summit Eastern Europe:
- Benefit from in-depth cutting edge operator case studies detailing end-to-end Eastern European fibre and NGA deployments
- Meet experts from across the entire fibre value chain to really get to the heart of your fibre challenges
- With over 70% operator attendance at Telecoms IQ's FTTx Summit Eastern Europe 2012 , take this chance to network with your peers and discover how to successfully connect customers in the quickest possible timeframe
Who you will meet and network with at FTTx Summit Eastern Europe:
- Directors of Access Networks
- Directors of Network Planning and Design
- Directors of Technical Strategy
- Heads of Fixed Networks
- FTTH Directors
- Directors of Broadband Services
- Heads of NGA Networks
- Senior Access Network Engineers
- Directors of Regulatory Affairs
Past FTTx Summit attendees said:
“The Summit is an excellent opportunity to exchange experiences in order to improve the quality of broadband services across Europe.”BH Telecom
“Very useful in terms of learning, though I've also learned I know less than I thought! I wasn't expecting to get so much value from it.”BT
“A fantastic opportunity to network with experts from across Europe and discover how to develop a successful fibre network strategy.”Deutsche Telekom